Bag of Love for April (Unzipping Tea Party )

Hai everyone..this time I wanna share with u ollz about the bag of love that I received. It's a April edition for the bag of love..

When I received this bag, I'm very excited because it is the first time I got a bag of love..Before this I just saw my friends have it but this time, I also having it..yeayyyy..



See this one..If you becoming me, I'm sure your eyes will become shining..In just one lovely green bag, you can have many items plus voucher for facial.. Okay, I will share with all of you what item I have.. let's start girls...

(1) Definite Contour Brush, Full-Size, RM88

This brush is for using on the face to apply it, blend or contour powder products. When first time I tried using it, It's felt very soft and it's also ease me to blend my make up for finishing. It is not so big neither too small..For me, it is very nice size for my daily using. <3 p="">

(2) Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF30/PA+++, 30ml, RM 120

This Brightening BB cream containing SPF30/PA+++ which can protect your skin from radiation of the sunlight.In addition, your skin also will becoming more brightening because this cream have the brightening formula.It also can unifies, diminishes the appearance of dark spots, beautifies and at same time will make your skin moisturizes and having a balance pH for your face skin.

How to apply?
Dot a pea-sized amount on forehead, nose, chin and cheeks then blend the cream in gently

(3) Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream, 50ml, RM271

It is a hydra floral anti-pollution cream. It is also can moisturizing your skin, the smell very fragrant and makes your skin looks fresh when you wear it.

Not to forget that I also received a voucher from DECLEOR for the signature Aromaplasty Facial ( number 7 from the picture) for only RM98 from np: RM 230 for 1 hr 45 mins. What a great experience I had that day when I went to the spa.. Thanks Decleor from Paris, world leading aromatherapy skin care.

How to apply?
Apply it in the morning and evening to cleansed face and neck.

(4) The Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist, 100ml, RM59

First time I opened the bottle, the smell is very nice and makes me feels so good. Then when I applying it to my pillow and body, I felt like I'm in the Thai Spa Massage. Yes! it is very worth to try as it also suitable for everyone who want to have a good sleep and having a sweet dream. This spray are containing the Jujube date extract, community trade Camomile and blended essential oils. 

How to apply?
Spray onto the body, pillow or sheets before bedtime.

(5) Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo/ Pytovolume Volumizing Shampoo/ Phytocitrus Restructuring Shampoo, 200ml, RM88

This shampoo is created to voluminous hair for fine fine hair. This shampoo makes my hair smell good all days, makes my hair smooth and manageable. Seriously, I love to having this shampoo and want ti have it on big size.

How to apply?
Applying it ob your wet hair, apply enough to create into a lather then rinse it.

(6) Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion, 170ml, RM62.80

 This moisturizing cream is a 24-hour moisturization, richly replenishing. It is from the cocoa and cupuacu butter for body lotion (dry skin). It is also 99% natural, no animal testing and 75% post-consumer content. When I read the ingredients, it is contain many good ingredients such as seed oil, coconut, rosemary and many more. Can you imagine you applying into your skin and it smells very fragrant.

How to apply?
Apply liberally to body as needed


See, can you imagine how exciting I am to received this bag of love and I want to have the next edition of the bag of love..yeayyy.. xoxoxo





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...